Writer: Julie M. Hughes, 575-646-1953, firstname.lastname@example.org
The New Mexico State University Board of Regents will be conducting listening sessions across the state to seek input from supporters on the search for the next president.
"Hiring the university president is the most important priority for our board. We want to engage our stakeholders with a series of listening sessions to gather input as we prepare to start the search for our next president," said Regents Chair Mike Cheney. "Participation in the sessions is vitally important and will help ensure the recruitment of a strong leader, who will bring stability to NMSU."
The first listening session for faculty, staff and students is scheduled for 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15, at the Danny Villanueva Victory Club in the Stan Fulton Center on the NMSU Las Cruces campus. This session will be webcast. Visit the NMSU website homepage, nmsu.edu, for the link.
Other listening sessions scheduled across the state include:
• NMSU Grants, Library Classroom, Dec. 3, 2 p.m.
• Santa Fe Eldorado Hotel and Spa, DeVargas Room, Dec. 4, 10 a.m.
• NMSU Albuquerque Center, Vision Conference Room, Dec. 4, 3 p.m.
• NMSU Alamogordo, Rohovec Theater, Dec. 6, 10 a.m.
• NMSU Carlsbad, Lecture Hall Auditorium Room 153, Dec. 6, 3 p.m.
• NMSU Las Cruces, Corbett Center Student Union Colfax Room, Dec. 7, 10 a.m.
Any individual with a disability who is in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified sign language interpreter, or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to participate in a listening session, should contact the Office of the Regents' Chief of Staff at 575-646-2356.
For more information about the listening sessions, call 575-646-1727.
© 2013 New Mexico State University Board of Regents
NMSU - All About Discovery!